Coola Classic Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 Fragrance-Free 177ml
Hurray for Spray!® Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear and unscented continuous spray. Offering broad spectrum SPF 50 protection, this deluxe, eco-sized Farm to Face® sourced, antioxidant-infused spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Formulated for the rigorous demands of sport, this spray sunscreen is water resistant for 80 minutes. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA!
- Easy Spray-On Application
- Deluxe, Eco-Size for Better Value
- 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients
- Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- No Nano-Sized Particles
Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 3.0%
Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5%
Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 10.0%
Alcohol (ORGANIC), Algae (ORGANIC) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (ORGANIC) Leaf Extract, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (ORGANIC Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (ORGANIC), VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water
Cucumber Fruit Extract
Strawberry Fruit Extract
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.